Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Sisters!!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where does stuff walk off to??

How can I not have/find any post-its or note pads to write on?? It's driving me nuts! I am writing messages/notes on the back of envelopes and recycle papers. I distinctly remember emptying my desk drawer at the old house into a box to go to the new house (not packed in the POD) and it's nowhere to be found. I guess I could go to the store and buy more, but I know I have a ton somewhere....but maybe if I go out and buy them I'll come home and find them. That's usually how it works for me. To top it off it's raining (again) and I pulled a muscle in my shoulder at the gym last night...yep, it's one of those days!

1 comment:

  1. We haven't moved recently and I can never find scissors and/or scotch tape and I know that we have quite a bit of each because I buy extra. Usually it is the kids, I think that I shall just blame them.

    ReplyDelete