Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Sisters!!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chasing time...or other appropriate blog titles.


I had a hard time choosing a blog title (and it wasn't just the screaming two year old in the background!)...I kept thinking, what am I doing most of the time, what is our life focused on right now, what do I wish I was doing...and it really came down to chasing time. However, then I noticed the suggested blog title of your username, and thought, well that's actually simpler. I decided not to complicate things for now. Other titles that came to mind:
*4 kids and dog (boring)
*getting down in K town (cheesy)
*slowly losing it (too depressing albeit true)
*creative chaos
and that's all I had time for.
Okay, starting to blog now...a few friends have started blogging lately and between that and watching Julie and Julia (loved the book AND the movie) it gave me the incentive to finally start. Not that I have the time by any means, but I find you can fit just about anything in you really want to. So here's my earnest attempt.
Tonight: Tuesday Taco Night--ground turkey enchiladas, rice and beans.
Book: Just finished The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart---J Fiction. Hard to get into, but loved at the end. Now if I could just get my 10 year old daughter to read it.
Weather: coldish (30's at night to 50's at day) with some sunbreaks today.

No comments:

Post a Comment